20/20 Eye Care plan
20/20 EyeCare Plan Inc. is a Florida Licensed Prepaid Limited Health Service Organization. Today, more than 900,000 member subscribers from some of the country's largest health care organizations, HMO's and employer groups, benefit from 20/20 EyeCare Plan's wide range of affordable eye care services.
Benefits of 20/20 EyeCare Plan include:
- Eye Examination: Receive a thorough eye exam once every 12 months after meeting your co-payment requirement.
- Designer Eyeglass Frames: Select ANY designer fashion frame and receive a generous allowance after meeting your co-payment requirement.
- Premium Prescription Lenses: Discuss your lens options with your Doctor. Then choose from the finest quality single vision, bifocals, trifocals or the latest progressive (invisible) addition lenses. Premium ultraviolet and scratch-resistant coatings are also available. Your lenses are crafted with precision to satisfy your prescription requirements in a licensed Florida ophthalmic laboratory. After meeting your co-payment, you are entitled to eyeglass lenses once every 12 months.
- Contact Lenses: Choose the latest disposable contacts in a rainbow of fashion colors. This benefit is available once every 12 months when you meet your co-payment.
- Laser Vision Correction: Receive a substantial discount for Laser Vision Correction surgery from one of 20/20's approved Laser Vision Surgeons.
For more information on 20/20 Vision Care plans:
- Visit http://www.2020eyecareplan.com
- Contact your Benefits Supervisor, 20/20 EyeCare professional or a 20/20 Customer Care Representative at toll-free number 800-525-9778, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org